Lenovo's top exec to troops: 'Innovation is even more critical'
Raleigh, N.C. — Yang Yuanqing, the chairman and CEO of Lenovo, delivers a rousing 'kickoff' speech to some 3,000 Lenovo Americas employees. While praising his 'team' time after time in a lengthy pep talk and strategic overview, the man his employees call 'YY' also warns that the world.s No. 2 PC maker faces many challenges as it evolves into a "PC-plus" company....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC changes broadband definition, rakes in $45 billion in wireless auction; Your broadband probably isn't broadband; Google vs. traditional media; Bill Gates is worried about AI
- Update: SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Google's 4Q earnings disappoint, but CFO eases the letdown
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts