Lenovo's top exec to troops: 'Innovation is even more critical'
Raleigh, N.C. — Yang Yuanqing, the chairman and CEO of Lenovo, delivers a rousing 'kickoff' speech to some 3,000 Lenovo Americas employees. While praising his 'team' time after time in a lengthy pep talk and strategic overview, the man his employees call 'YY' also warns that the world.s No. 2 PC maker faces many challenges as it evolves into a "PC-plus" company....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability