Lenovo's top exec to troops: 'Innovation is even more critical'
Raleigh, N.C. — Yang Yuanqing, the chairman and CEO of Lenovo, delivers a rousing 'kickoff' speech to some 3,000 Lenovo Americas employees. While praising his 'team' time after time in a lengthy pep talk and strategic overview, the man his employees call 'YY' also warns that the world.s No. 2 PC maker faces many challenges as it evolves into a "PC-plus" company....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
- Obama social archive deal reflects ArchiveSocial's growing strength
- IBM declares diversity support with new rainbow logo