Lenovo's top exec to troops: 'Innovation is even more critical'
Raleigh, N.C. — Yang Yuanqing, the chairman and CEO of Lenovo, delivers a rousing 'kickoff' speech to some 3,000 Lenovo Americas employees. While praising his 'team' time after time in a lengthy pep talk and strategic overview, the man his employees call 'YY' also warns that the world.s No. 2 PC maker faces many challenges as it evolves into a "PC-plus" company....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'
- Why Bull City Venture Partners invested in Spoonflower