Lenovo's 'Great Leap:' Why the $2.9B Google deal was made
Morrisville, N.C. — If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much are graphics worth? In a series of slides, Lenovo executives on Wednesday evening sought to explain and justify its $2.9 billion purchase of Google's Motorola Mobility phone business. In one slide they called this a "Great Leap." Sometimes, graphics can tell a story best. Here's a look....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Life science presenting startups reflect NC's growing diversity in talent, focus
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose on why she's taking a new job
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight