Lenovo's 'Great Leap:' Why the $2.9B Google deal was made
Morrisville, N.C. — If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much are graphics worth? In a series of slides, Lenovo executives on Wednesday evening sought to explain and justify its $2.9 billion purchase of Google's Motorola Mobility phone business. In one slide they called this a "Great Leap." Sometimes, graphics can tell a story best. Here's a look....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC