Lenovo's 'Great Leap:' Why the $2.9B Google deal was made
Morrisville, N.C. — If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much are graphics worth? In a series of slides, Lenovo executives on Wednesday evening sought to explain and justify its $2.9 billion purchase of Google's Motorola Mobility phone business. In one slide they called this a "Great Leap." Sometimes, graphics can tell a story best. Here's a look....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Seven of top nine senior execs are out at SciQuest, including CEO
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue