Lenovo's 'Great Leap:' Why the $2.9B Google deal was made
Morrisville, N.C. — If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much are graphics worth? In a series of slides, Lenovo executives on Wednesday evening sought to explain and justify its $2.9 billion purchase of Google's Motorola Mobility phone business. In one slide they called this a "Great Leap." Sometimes, graphics can tell a story best. Here's a look....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing
- The Startup Factory looks to hire venture associate, marketer
- Fed up IBMers protest in France over working conditions
- Sunday Times: Sex tape ignited GSK's China scandal
- 'To Facebook, we are all lab rats' - are you outraged?
- Report: N.C. not even in top 10 for U.S. broadband
- Attention high-tech job hopefuls: It's 'absolutely a job-seekers market'
- Crowdfunding bill now on N.C. Senate agenda
- VC attorney: Aereo case will deter investors, not entrepreneurs