Lenovo's frustration with China bashing shows in Washington Post interview
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite all its advertising with the NFL, its smartphones featuring Kobe Bryant and its new tablet campaign with Ashton Kutcher, Lenovo still faces a seemingly never-ending battle to change its image from being a "Chinese company." On Monday, two of Lenovo's top execs took their image campaign to The Washington Post....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC
- Google Fiber expands to North Hills, opening service center in Raleigh