Lenovo's frustration with China bashing shows in Washington Post interview
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite all its advertising with the NFL, its smartphones featuring Kobe Bryant and its new tablet campaign with Ashton Kutcher, Lenovo still faces a seemingly never-ending battle to change its image from being a "Chinese company." On Monday, two of Lenovo's top execs took their image campaign to The Washington Post....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June