Lenovo: Report that spies won't buy its PCs is 'news to us'
Morrisville, N.C. — Despite a report in an Australian newspaper that claims the "five eyes" of security agencies from the U.S. to Australia have refused to buy Lenovo PCs due to security concerns, the world's No. 1 PC maker says it knows of no such restrictions....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners
- CED to unveil Entrepreneur Hall of Fame on Founder Day
- The Full Steam Ahead Award finalists are ...
- A salute to Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Former NC IDEA, MCNC exec Dave Rizzo to receive Full Steam Ahead award
- Raleigh Chamber defends call for HB2 repeal despite criticism
- Internet of Things, cloud are latest targets for SAS