Lenovo plans 'most exciting product announcement,' will star Ashton Kutcher
Morrisville, N.C. — The world's No. 1 PC maker acknowledges picking the "Two and a Half Men" star to promote what it says will be "big news" during a live new product announcement on Oct. 29. Lenovo will be using YouTube to unveil the news. A series of brief videos offer few clues. What is the "#betterway"?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Durham hologram startup adds sign language capability
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers