Lenovo, Motorola eating into Apple, Samsung smartphone marketshare
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — "Lenovo + Motorola = Winning Combination?" So reads a new report from research firm Juniper, which shows that in the first quarter Lenovo and Motorola Mobility smartphones ate into the global market shares of No. 1 Samsung anf No. 2 Motorola. Lenovo is buying the Motorola group from Google for $2.8 billion, pending regulatory approval....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC