Lenovo image goes Hollywood: First Kobe, now Ashton Kutcher?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — According to two reports, Lenovo is about to sign a $10 million promotional deal with one of Hollywood's hottest - Ashton Kutcher. In its bid to boost global branding, Lenovo already has LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant in its marketing lineup. Now comes TV's "highest-paid actor."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%