Lenovo image goes Hollywood: First Kobe, now Ashton Kutcher?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — According to two reports, Lenovo is about to sign a $10 million promotional deal with one of Hollywood's hottest - Ashton Kutcher. In its bid to boost global branding, Lenovo already has LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant in its marketing lineup. Now comes TV's "highest-paid actor."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target