Lenovo image goes Hollywood: First Kobe, now Ashton Kutcher?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — According to two reports, Lenovo is about to sign a $10 million promotional deal with one of Hollywood's hottest - Ashton Kutcher. In its bid to boost global branding, Lenovo already has LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant in its marketing lineup. Now comes TV's "highest-paid actor."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call