Lenovo flexes muscles: PC shipments, share increase - especially in US
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Driven by big gains in the U.S., Lenovo remains the world's top PC manufacturer. Even as global PC sales declined again in the third quarter, Lenovo churned ahead with an overall increase in sales. The world's No. 1 PC maker also increased its global market share. But HP also increases sales, keeping race for No. 1 tight....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates