Lenovo deserves a salute for honoring our veterans
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo is not a "Chinese computer company," as international media often describes the growing technology giant. It's international, and a growing part of that conglomerate has deep U.S. roots. Lenovo employees showed that again Wednesday by preparing thousands of care packages for U.S. military personnel. But Lenovo's commitment goes far deeper than that. And the company deserves a salute for its efforts....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Progress: Crowdfunding, economic development bill advances in Senate
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2