Lenovo deserves a salute for honoring our veterans
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo is not a "Chinese computer company," as international media often describes the growing technology giant. It's international, and a growing part of that conglomerate has deep U.S. roots. Lenovo employees showed that again Wednesday by preparing thousands of care packages for U.S. military personnel. But Lenovo's commitment goes far deeper than that. And the company deserves a salute for its efforts....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo unveils first US smartphone; 3D version coming Nov. 1
- In shots at Google Fiber, AT&T touts fiber growth, says it reaches 150K Triangle locations
- Find out how to grow a gigabit ecosystem at WTW's Wilson event
- Want a job at SAS? Here's what they are looking for
- Google Fiber halts expansion but 'work will continue' in Triangle, Charlotte
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'