Lenovo deserves a salute for honoring our veterans
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo is not a "Chinese computer company," as international media often describes the growing technology giant. It's international, and a growing part of that conglomerate has deep U.S. roots. Lenovo employees showed that again Wednesday by preparing thousands of care packages for U.S. military personnel. But Lenovo's commitment goes far deeper than that. And the company deserves a salute for its efforts....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million
- Cree names spinoff of chip, radio frequency business 'Wolfspeed'
- Attorney: New SEC crowdfunding guidelines unleashing 'a major capital raising tool'
- Why Bull City backs Medfusion: Its leadership is a 'perfect combination'
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion