Lenovo deserves a salute for honoring our veterans
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo is not a "Chinese computer company," as international media often describes the growing technology giant. It's international, and a growing part of that conglomerate has deep U.S. roots. Lenovo employees showed that again Wednesday by preparing thousands of care packages for U.S. military personnel. But Lenovo's commitment goes far deeper than that. And the company deserves a salute for its efforts....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign
- Red Hat pays hefty price for new CFO: $4M signing bonus, $9M in stock, $500,000 to move