Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
Raleigh, N.C. — On Tuesday, Red Hat unveiled a new business process management suite and also announced further security acceptance for its "cloud" computing offerings. Yes, the Hatters continue to grow at a relentless pace. And spearheading the drive is CEO Jim Whitehurst. He's leading the company to places it has never been - and in a blog post the affable exec with the boyish grin explains the secrets to his success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners
- CED to unveil Entrepreneur Hall of Fame on Founder Day