Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
Raleigh, N.C. — On Tuesday, Red Hat unveiled a new business process management suite and also announced further security acceptance for its "cloud" computing offerings. Yes, the Hatters continue to grow at a relentless pace. And spearheading the drive is CEO Jim Whitehurst. He's leading the company to places it has never been - and in a blog post the affable exec with the boyish grin explains the secrets to his success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability