Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
Raleigh, N.C. — On Tuesday, Red Hat unveiled a new business process management suite and also announced further security acceptance for its "cloud" computing offerings. Yes, the Hatters continue to grow at a relentless pace. And spearheading the drive is CEO Jim Whitehurst. He's leading the company to places it has never been - and in a blog post the affable exec with the boyish grin explains the secrets to his success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term