Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
Raleigh, N.C. — On Tuesday, Red Hat unveiled a new business process management suite and also announced further security acceptance for its "cloud" computing offerings. Yes, the Hatters continue to grow at a relentless pace. And spearheading the drive is CEO Jim Whitehurst. He's leading the company to places it has never been - and in a blog post the affable exec with the boyish grin explains the secrets to his success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke