Just call NC State the 'Innovation University'
Raleigh, N.C. — Jim Goodnight of SAS steals the laughs at a forum hosted at NCSU. But State Chancellor Randy Woodson makes a strong case to support the slogan: "Innovation: This Is Our Work." "America's research universities are hubs of innovation," Woodson says. "We are in a time that is challenging, but also brimming with opportunity. Now more than ever we need to continue our investments in innovation and discovery."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Green light back on for AT&T's ultra-fast Internet project in Triangle
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds