Good news for IT job seekers: NC openings grow 2.6% in April
Raleigh, N.C. — More information technology jobs were available in April - and that's no joke. The new IT Job Trends report from the North Carolina Technology Association shows that the daily advertised average of IT jobs increased 2.6 percent. Says the report: "Labor demand bottom out earlier this year."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report