Good news for IT job seekers: NC openings grow 2.6% in April
Raleigh, N.C. — More information technology jobs were available in April - and that's no joke. The new IT Job Trends report from the North Carolina Technology Association shows that the daily advertised average of IT jobs increased 2.6 percent. Says the report: "Labor demand bottom out earlier this year."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners
- CED to unveil Entrepreneur Hall of Fame on Founder Day
- The Full Steam Ahead Award finalists are ...
- A salute to Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Former NC IDEA, MCNC exec Dave Rizzo to receive Full Steam Ahead award
- Raleigh Chamber defends call for HB2 repeal despite criticism
- Internet of Things, cloud are latest targets for SAS