Judge rains criticism on IBM in Amazon-CIA 'cloud' decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Will IBM suffer fallout in the growing "cloud" computing marketplace after a judge delivers scathing remarks in a ruling that threw out Big Blue's appeal of a $600 million contract awarded to Amazon? Other companies and agencies putting "cloud" work out for bid are likely to examine this case closely. The ruling wasn't published until Friday....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2