Judge rains criticism on IBM in Amazon-CIA 'cloud' decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Will IBM suffer fallout in the growing "cloud" computing marketplace after a judge delivers scathing remarks in a ruling that threw out Big Blue's appeal of a $600 million contract awarded to Amazon? Other companies and agencies putting "cloud" work out for bid are likely to examine this case closely. The ruling wasn't published until Friday....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report
- Despite Bill Gates' warning, will world prepare for the next Ebola?