Judge rains criticism on IBM in Amazon-CIA 'cloud' decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Will IBM suffer fallout in the growing "cloud" computing marketplace after a judge delivers scathing remarks in a ruling that threw out Big Blue's appeal of a $600 million contract awarded to Amazon? Other companies and agencies putting "cloud" work out for bid are likely to examine this case closely. The ruling wasn't published until Friday....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC