Joe Procopio's The Show: What does success look like? (+ video)
Related Blog Posts
- Joe Procopio: Talking startups with WedPic's Justin Miller (+ video)
- Joe Procopio: It's a wrap on Teaching Startup concepts - a book is next
- Joe Procopio's 'The Show:' What's your biggest weakness, entrepreneurs?
- Ask yourself: Are you really meant to be an entrepreneur?
- 'The Show:' Recapping Joe Procopio's first three episodes
Editor's note: What does success really look like? Justin Miller, founder and CEO of rapidly growing WedPics, offers insight on success in veteran entrepreneur, author and blogger Joe Procopio's latest episode of "The Show."
DURHAM, N.C. - This is the second episode in the series we're doing with WedPics co-founder Justin Miller. Doing the show with Justin, whom I've known for about 10 years through a total of six startups between the two of us, was a bunch of awesome. But it went by fast. Real fast. And we didn't get to talk about a lot of the topics I wanted to hit.
One thing we did get to was the concept of what an entrepreneur is supposed to look like. We didn't get as deep as I'd like, again, it went real quick, but we did talk about the most universal concept -- That what an entrepreneur looks like doesn't, and in most cases, shouldn't, matter.
Read more at:
Watch the video at:
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: New Raleigh Chamber CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call