Intersouth 'sorry' to veteran Cantando go but 'happy to see her advance'
Durham, N.C. — Long before some VC firms generated buzz by hiring people to promote their firms and portfolios, Intersouth Partners brought on board Suzanne Cantando to handle media relations for itself and its investments. After a decade, Cantando has left to lead Southeast BIO, and the dean of N.C.'s VCs wishes her well. WRALTechWire subscribers get the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Watch a real red wedding - at Red Hat Summit
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns