Intersouth 'sorry' to veteran Cantando go but 'happy to see her advance'
Durham, N.C. — Long before some VC firms generated buzz by hiring people to promote their firms and portfolios, Intersouth Partners brought on board Suzanne Cantando to handle media relations for itself and its investments. After a decade, Cantando has left to lead Southeast BIO, and the dean of N.C.'s VCs wishes her well. WRALTechWire subscribers get the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'
- Durham startup CEO on VC funding surge: 'I love it'
- Dow Jones: NC venture deals up in value but fall in raw numbers