Intersouth 'sorry' to veteran Cantando go but 'happy to see her advance'
Durham, N.C. — Long before some VC firms generated buzz by hiring people to promote their firms and portfolios, Intersouth Partners brought on board Suzanne Cantando to handle media relations for itself and its investments. After a decade, Cantando has left to lead Southeast BIO, and the dean of N.C.'s VCs wishes her well. WRALTechWire subscribers get the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did