Intersouth 'sorry' to veteran Cantando go but 'happy to see her advance'
Durham, N.C. — Long before some VC firms generated buzz by hiring people to promote their firms and portfolios, Intersouth Partners brought on board Suzanne Cantando to handle media relations for itself and its investments. After a decade, Cantando has left to lead Southeast BIO, and the dean of N.C.'s VCs wishes her well. WRALTechWire subscribers get the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC