Intersouth 'sorry' to veteran Cantando go but 'happy to see her advance'
Durham, N.C. — Long before some VC firms generated buzz by hiring people to promote their firms and portfolios, Intersouth Partners brought on board Suzanne Cantando to handle media relations for itself and its investments. After a decade, Cantando has left to lead Southeast BIO, and the dean of N.C.'s VCs wishes her well. WRALTechWire subscribers get the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?