Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
Durham, N.C. — Ecommerce startup Windsor Circle went national in searching for new venture capital. Why? And how is AOL founder Steve Case helping as an investor? How does the Durham firm plan to spend its new cash, and are new offices on the horizon? CEO Matt Williamson goes on the record for WRAL TechWire Insiders....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide