Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
Durham, N.C. — Ecommerce startup Windsor Circle went national in searching for new venture capital. Why? And how is AOL founder Steve Case helping as an investor? How does the Durham firm plan to spend its new cash, and are new offices on the horizon? CEO Matt Williamson goes on the record for WRAL TechWire Insiders....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Longtime IBM exec revels in Big Blue's new lab at NCSU Centennial Campus
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room