Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
Durham, N.C. — Ecommerce startup Windsor Circle went national in searching for new venture capital. Why? And how is AOL founder Steve Case helping as an investor? How does the Durham firm plan to spend its new cash, and are new offices on the horizon? CEO Matt Williamson goes on the record for WRAL TechWire Insiders....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'
- Durham startup CEO on VC funding surge: 'I love it'
- Dow Jones: NC venture deals up in value but fall in raw numbers