Inside RTI's new 'big data' group decision: Why - and why now?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — If you have "analytical instincts" beyond just programming skills, RTI International just may have a spot for you as the international research firm gears up for expanded efforts to capitalize on "big data." WRALTechWire Insiders get the full story about RTI's new organization in this exclusive interview with Dr. Craig Hill, the executive leading the charge....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot