Inside RTI's new 'big data' group decision: Why - and why now?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — If you have "analytical instincts" beyond just programming skills, RTI International just may have a spot for you as the international research firm gears up for expanded efforts to capitalize on "big data." WRALTechWire Insiders get the full story about RTI's new organization in this exclusive interview with Dr. Craig Hill, the executive leading the charge....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing