Inside Red Hat's latest deal: Why another OpenStack acquisition?
Raleigh, N.C. — Wednesday's $95 million deal to buy Paris-based eNovance commits Red Hat even more deeply to OpenStack "cloud computing" solutions as its bet for the future. Two Red Hat executives spell out the reasoning for the deal in a WRAL TechWire Insider exclusive....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Tech links: Cisco UK layoffs; Cisco security bug; Google blockchain; IBM, Cisco mulling Imperva; AT&T fine; GSK arthritis drug
- RTP headlines: Biologics layoffs; Matthew Coppedge's new gig; Justin Miller's new taco carts; 'solar trees;' Startup factory lessons
- Novan's smashing debut: Durham pharmaceutical firm's stock soars 65%
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- mHealth event stresses mobile data's growing importance to your well being
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving
- Triangle Foundation to discuss next steps in wake of CEO's departure
- 3 RTP startups among 12 chosen for Black Founders Exchange