Inside Red Hat's latest deal: Why another OpenStack acquisition?
Raleigh, N.C. — Wednesday's $95 million deal to buy Paris-based eNovance commits Red Hat even more deeply to OpenStack "cloud computing" solutions as its bet for the future. Two Red Hat executives spell out the reasoning for the deal in a WRAL TechWire Insider exclusive....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Reddit, Google crack down on nude photos; GSK-Novartis deal nears close; Apple loses $539.M dispute; INC's first results; honor for Quintiles
- GSK's nonprescription diet pill 'alli' back in stores after recall
- Bronto's upbeat update; IBM targets hybrid cloud; Quintiles' new exec; YouTube for Kids half-baked?; Comcast earnings
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term
- Epic offers $5M in grants to boost Unreal game developers
- Lenovo: We're no longer installing adware in reaction to complaints