Inside Peak 10's sale: CEO David Jones sees 'renewed energy to aggressively drive growth'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fast-growing data center, cloud and IT services provider Peak 10 is being sold for the second time in four years, and CEO David Jones sees the deal as an opportunity to grow the Charlotte-based company even faster. The deal also further establishes Jones' legacies as one of North Carolina's top technology pioneers. WRAL TechWire Insiders can read all about the deal in an exclusive Q&A with Jones....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday
- Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
- Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
- Windsor Circle's CEO's advice on raising VC: 'Stay hungry'
- Report shows growing importance of crowdfunding as driver for future VC funding
- Preview of what's coming to RTP: AT&T ramps to 'gigapower' in Austin