Inside Peak 10's sale: CEO David Jones sees 'renewed energy to aggressively drive growth'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fast-growing data center, cloud and IT services provider Peak 10 is being sold for the second time in four years, and CEO David Jones sees the deal as an opportunity to grow the Charlotte-based company even faster. The deal also further establishes Jones' legacies as one of North Carolina's top technology pioneers. WRAL TechWire Insiders can read all about the deal in an exclusive Q&A with Jones....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target