Inside Peak 10's sale: CEO David Jones sees 'renewed energy to aggressively drive growth'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fast-growing data center, cloud and IT services provider Peak 10 is being sold for the second time in four years, and CEO David Jones sees the deal as an opportunity to grow the Charlotte-based company even faster. The deal also further establishes Jones' legacies as one of North Carolina's top technology pioneers. WRAL TechWire Insiders can read all about the deal in an exclusive Q&A with Jones....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did