Inside Peak 10's sale: CEO David Jones sees 'renewed energy to aggressively drive growth'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fast-growing data center, cloud and IT services provider Peak 10 is being sold for the second time in four years, and CEO David Jones sees the deal as an opportunity to grow the Charlotte-based company even faster. The deal also further establishes Jones' legacies as one of North Carolina's top technology pioneers. WRAL TechWire Insiders can read all about the deal in an exclusive Q&A with Jones....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network