Inside Peak 10's sale: CEO David Jones sees 'renewed energy to aggressively drive growth'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fast-growing data center, cloud and IT services provider Peak 10 is being sold for the second time in four years, and CEO David Jones sees the deal as an opportunity to grow the Charlotte-based company even faster. The deal also further establishes Jones' legacies as one of North Carolina's top technology pioneers. WRAL TechWire Insiders can read all about the deal in an exclusive Q&A with Jones....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts