Inside PatientPay's $2.5M investment: Multiple payoffs, jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tom Furr, CEO at Durham-based PatientPay has plenty of good news to share with Triangle entrepreneurs: About the company he leads; about jobs; and about how a Triangle firm accomplished something that is very uncommon - attracting investment from Silicon Valley. WRAL TechWire Insiders get the entire story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021