Inside PatientPay's $2.5M investment: Multiple payoffs, jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tom Furr, CEO at Durham-based PatientPay has plenty of good news to share with Triangle entrepreneurs: About the company he leads; about jobs; and about how a Triangle firm accomplished something that is very uncommon - attracting investment from Silicon Valley. WRAL TechWire Insiders get the entire story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa