Inside PatientPay's $2.5M investment: Multiple payoffs, jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tom Furr, CEO at Durham-based PatientPay has plenty of good news to share with Triangle entrepreneurs: About the company he leads; about jobs; and about how a Triangle firm accomplished something that is very uncommon - attracting investment from Silicon Valley. WRAL TechWire Insiders get the entire story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2