Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Seven of top nine senior execs are out at SciQuest, including CEO
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue