Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%