Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa