Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10