Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says
- NC lags the pack while SEC crowdfunding rules take effect
- Inside Counter Culture Coffee: Secrets to success