Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability