Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign