Inside NC's jobs pitch: Putting in-state competition aside - at least for now
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of economic development - which is about as cutthroat business there is these days in the search for jobs - had to be taken aback by Tuesday's announcement that the state's three biggest economic development partnerships are teaming up for the collective good of the state. What's going on?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Two Toasters celebrates Inc. 5000 by paying it forward: A fundraiser for Girls Who Code
- Clinverse CEO: Pharma industry changes mean more business opportunities
- Prediction: Failure to pass crowdfunding, other economic development bills will hurt N.C.
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday