Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh-based Lookout Capital just bet $8 million of its investors' money on Wright Foods and technology to deliver produce that stays fresh longer. So what factors made Lookout and the fund's backers to place the bet? In an exclusive Q&A, Lookout founder Merrette Moore offers details. he also has advice for entrepreneurs seek to raise money....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts