Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh-based Lookout Capital just bet $8 million of its investors' money on Wright Foods and technology to deliver produce that stays fresh longer. So what factors made Lookout and the fund's backers to place the bet? In an exclusive Q&A, Lookout founder Merrette Moore offers details. he also has advice for entrepreneurs seek to raise money....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'
- Why Bull City Venture Partners invested in Spoonflower
- Novo Nordisk adding nearly 700 jobs in Johnston County expansion