Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
Durham, N.C. — Founded in 2008, Durham-based Two Toasters has turned an app development niche into a booming business. The bootstrapped startup ranks No. 787 on the latest Inc. 5000 list with revenue surging 579 percent over the past three years. In an exclusive Insider interview, CEO Rachit Shukla explains why Two Toasters is so hot....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC