Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
Durham, N.C. — Founded in 2008, Durham-based Two Toasters has turned an app development niche into a booming business. The bootstrapped startup ranks No. 787 on the latest Inc. 5000 list with revenue surging 579 percent over the past three years. In an exclusive Insider interview, CEO Rachit Shukla explains why Two Toasters is so hot....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts