Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
Durham, N.C. — Founded in 2008, Durham-based Two Toasters has turned an app development niche into a booming business. The bootstrapped startup ranks No. 787 on the latest Inc. 5000 list with revenue surging 579 percent over the past three years. In an exclusive Insider interview, CEO Rachit Shukla explains why Two Toasters is so hot....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%
- Despite pause, AT&T to 'continue working' with NC Next Generation Network
- Is NC Next Generation Network in jeopardy? No one's talking