Inside a deal: Why vet sold DigaForce - and how Army made him an entrepreneur
Raleigh, N.C. — What Anthony Pompliano will do for his next gig now that he has sold his social media intelligence firm to Strategic Link Partners isn't clear at this point. But on another, he is quite clear: Serving in the U.S. Army - including searching for IEDs across the killing fields of Iraq - helped make the son of a technology executive an entrepreneur....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring