Inside a deal: Why vet sold DigaForce - and how Army made him an entrepreneur
Raleigh, N.C. — What Anthony Pompliano will do for his next gig now that he has sold his social media intelligence firm to Strategic Link Partners isn't clear at this point. But on another, he is quite clear: Serving in the U.S. Army - including searching for IEDs across the killing fields of Iraq - helped make the son of a technology executive an entrepreneur....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle
- Gung-ho attitude lands Marine vet as first CED Tech Venture profile - Don't miss your chance