Inside a deal: Why vet sold DigaForce - and how Army made him an entrepreneur
Raleigh, N.C. — What Anthony Pompliano will do for his next gig now that he has sold his social media intelligence firm to Strategic Link Partners isn't clear at this point. But on another, he is quite clear: Serving in the U.S. Army - including searching for IEDs across the killing fields of Iraq - helped make the son of a technology executive an entrepreneur....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide