Inside a deal: Why vet sold DigaForce - and how Army made him an entrepreneur
Raleigh, N.C. — What Anthony Pompliano will do for his next gig now that he has sold his social media intelligence firm to Strategic Link Partners isn't clear at this point. But on another, he is quite clear: Serving in the U.S. Army - including searching for IEDs across the killing fields of Iraq - helped make the son of a technology executive an entrepreneur....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa