In shots at Google Fiber, AT&T touts fiber growth, says it reaches 150K Triangle locations
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Shortly after Google Fiber announced a pause in its network expansion as well as layoffs and a change in CEO, AT&T responds with a blog post and information that takes thinly disguised shots at its rival. Plus, AT&T boasts how far and fast its network has grown in the Triangle and elsewhere. This is the latest in flame wars between the two companies who have feuded quite bluntly in recent months....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy