In shots at Google Fiber, AT&T touts fiber growth, says it reaches 150K Triangle locations
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Shortly after Google Fiber announced a pause in its network expansion as well as layoffs and a change in CEO, AT&T responds with a blog post and information that takes thinly disguised shots at its rival. Plus, AT&T boasts how far and fast its network has grown in the Triangle and elsewhere. This is the latest in flame wars between the two companies who have feuded quite bluntly in recent months....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Raleigh Chamber's new CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call