In shots at Google Fiber, AT&T touts fiber growth, says it reaches 150K Triangle locations
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Shortly after Google Fiber announced a pause in its network expansion as well as layoffs and a change in CEO, AT&T responds with a blog post and information that takes thinly disguised shots at its rival. Plus, AT&T boasts how far and fast its network has grown in the Triangle and elsewhere. This is the latest in flame wars between the two companies who have feuded quite bluntly in recent months....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding