IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — IBM is due to report in latest quarterly financials today, and speculation is circulating that Big Blue may announce another work force "rebalancing." In other words, layoffs. Meanwhile, Citigroup has cut IBM shares to "neutral" from "buy," and the Street expects the tech giant to report an eighth straight quarterly decline in revenue....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Thanksgiving surges as buying day with mobile devices leading the way
- E-commerce sales appear headed toward cyber bonanza
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions