Microsoft, IBM - not Cisco or Apple - are top hoarders of profits outside US
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — When it comes ti keeping profits away from the U.S. Taxman, Cisco and Apple take most of the criticism. But a Bloomberg analysis finds that IBM, which recently laid off thousands of North American workers, and Microsoft are actually keeping the most profits offshore....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle
- Gung-ho attitude lands Marine vet as first CED Tech Venture profile - Don't miss your chance
- Google Fiber: Network 'one of biggest infrastructure projects ever undertaken' in RTP
- Google-American Underground conference to focus on building 'best black led startups'