IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As IBM's "Watson" serves up recipes at South by Southwest, Chair and CEO Ginny Rometty is mixing things up on IBM's board of directors with the naming of a "presiding director." Will this change help Rometty deliver a winning formula? IBM isn't talking about the change other than what's in an SEC filing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide