IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As IBM's "Watson" serves up recipes at South by Southwest, Chair and CEO Ginny Rometty is mixing things up on IBM's board of directors with the naming of a "presiding director." Will this change help Rometty deliver a winning formula? IBM isn't talking about the change other than what's in an SEC filing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report