IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As IBM's "Watson" serves up recipes at South by Southwest, Chair and CEO Ginny Rometty is mixing things up on IBM's board of directors with the naming of a "presiding director." Will this change help Rometty deliver a winning formula? IBM isn't talking about the change other than what's in an SEC filing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- VC attorney: Crowdfunding will boost growth - but don't expect 'economic miracle'
- Crowdfunding stays alive in revised Senate bill, but ...
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'