IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Internal "resource action" documents obtained by the union seeking to represent IBM workers show that nearly 2,300 workers have been told to find new jobs elsewhere in the company or leave....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin
- AT&T ramps up to gigabit speed, doubling Wi-Fi speeds in Austin
- Gigabit Internet is going to change our world - Are you ready?
- September surprise: NC high-tech job openings tumble 6%
- Blair Levin, a new Brookings fellow, to talk 'broadband nexus' at Fiber Transforms Triangle event
- Nagoya University's RTP exec: Nobel Prize a 'huge' boost
- Survey: Google Fiber not closing 'digital divide' in Kansas City
- Google Fiber visits Triangle again, is looking for 2 'Community Impact Managers'