IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Workers in the U.S. aren't expressing much sympathy for IBMers in China who are protesting layoffs and the sale of Big Blue's x86 server business to Lenovo. Why? If your job was off-shored, how would you feel?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report that Cisco purge might include CTO Warrior surprises analyst
- Pozen for sale? Founder, chair and CEO Plachetka retires
- More turmoil at NetApp: Chair and CEO Tom Georgens is out
- Leadership stunner at Lenovo: Top mobile exec, Motorola chair is out
- Cisco's incoming CEO puts his stamp on management: Two top execs leaving
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus