HQ Raleigh, NC IDEA expand Groundworks Lab startup program
Groundwork Labs works with startups over a 12-week schedule to help entrepreneurs identify potential customers, develop a value proposition and seek competitive advantages.
As many as six startups will be selected for the first cadre at HQ Raleigh. Selections will be made through a competitive review process. There is no charge for the program.
Greg Hopper, HQ’s Strategist-in-Residence, says HQ Labs is designed by entrepreneurs “ready to roll up their sleeves, learn a few techniques, get out in the field to find their customers, and be ready for scale.”
The program will launch April 3.
An information session is set for March 8. Application deadline is March 24.
Application information is available at the HQ Raleigh website.
The NC IDEA Foundation is based in Durham.
Groundwork Labs launched in 2012.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: New Raleigh Chamber CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call