How will Glaxo's CEO deal with China debacle that has occurred on his watch?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As more information comes out about the investigation of GSK for a drug scandal, the worse the damage appears to be for GSK. Its CEO has sent executives to China to exercise damage control. But Andrew Witty most likely will have to address tough questions about corporate behavior that has occurred on his watch. Unlike previous scandals, he was in charge when this news broke....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'