How will Glaxo's CEO deal with China debacle that has occurred on his watch?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As more information comes out about the investigation of GSK for a drug scandal, the worse the damage appears to be for GSK. Its CEO has sent executives to China to exercise damage control. But Andrew Witty most likely will have to address tough questions about corporate behavior that has occurred on his watch. Unlike previous scandals, he was in charge when this news broke....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM
- Entrepreneur Steve Malik aims to take Triangle soccer to major leagues
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing