How will Glaxo's CEO deal with China debacle that has occurred on his watch?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As more information comes out about the investigation of GSK for a drug scandal, the worse the damage appears to be for GSK. Its CEO has sent executives to China to exercise damage control. But Andrew Witty most likely will have to address tough questions about corporate behavior that has occurred on his watch. Unlike previous scandals, he was in charge when this news broke....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10