How will Glaxo's CEO deal with China debacle that has occurred on his watch?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — As more information comes out about the investigation of GSK for a drug scandal, the worse the damage appears to be for GSK. Its CEO has sent executives to China to exercise damage control. But Andrew Witty most likely will have to address tough questions about corporate behavior that has occurred on his watch. Unlike previous scandals, he was in charge when this news broke....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?