How to WTW on the go in 2017: Use our mobile iPhone/iOS, Android apps
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire, a comprehensive source of coverage of companies in the Carolinas and beyond with a focus on the growth industries of broadband, life sciences, and on entrepreneurs and venture funding, features WRAL TechWire apps for iOS and Android devices.
As TechWire readers have adapted to the latest in mobile technology, WRAL TechWire continues to deliver its industry-leading coverage on as many platforms as possible. Following a release in to the Google Play store, the mobile app is available in the iTunes store as well for free.
The app features all of the latest stories from WRAL TechWire, as well as sections focused on hot tech topics including employment, biotech, venture capital and startups. Readers can choose between four different font sizes when viewing articles, as well as easily share via text, email and social networks.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy