How to drive 'transformative' sales in new markets? PowerSecure CEO offers some pointers
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Revenues have soared 67 percent at Wake Forest-based PowerSecure over the past year, and its order backlog is at a record $248 million. An emerging revenue driver is data center power services, which could have a "transformative" impact on the firm. And CEO Sidney Hinton says "the very best" people are driving sales. So what's he looking?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing