How to drive 'transformative' sales in new markets? PowerSecure CEO offers some pointers
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Revenues have soared 67 percent at Wake Forest-based PowerSecure over the past year, and its order backlog is at a record $248 million. An emerging revenue driver is data center power services, which could have a "transformative" impact on the firm. And CEO Sidney Hinton says "the very best" people are driving sales. So what's he looking?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...