How did your business deal with TWC Internet outage?
Related Blog Posts
- Outrage! Twitter reacts to Time Warner Cable outage
- TWC customers unleash anger over massive Internet outage
- Time Warner Cable says Internet service restored after nationwide outage
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — How did your business deal with the hours-long, nationwide Time Warner Cable Internet outage early Wednesday?
We want to know.
Did your business - a home business, a startup, an emerging business, even a big business, grind to a halt?
Or did you have a backup plan?
Did you go wireless?
Thinking now about buying a phone-equipped tablet (phablet)?
What will you do now to prepare for another outage, regardless of who your Internet provider is?
Send your thoughts and work-arounds to:
We want to share your stories.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa