House budget offers Biotech Center glimmer of hope on budget
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The N.C. House joins the Senate in calling for a 50 percent cut in funding for the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. Gov. Pat McCrory's 60 percent slash. However, the House does make up for the cut with non-recurring revenue....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing
- The Startup Factory looks to hire venture associate, marketer