Hospira promotes executive to VP for operations
Lake Forest, Ill. —
Lake Forest, Ill.-based Hospira maintains has major manufacturing operations in Clayton and Rocky Mount, which is the company’s largest manufacturing site. As senior vice president, operations, Strober’s oversight will include manufacturing science and technology, engineering, and supply chain and procurement. Strober succeeds John Elliot, who is retiring. Elliot will remain with the company in a support role until his retirement at the end of the year.
Stober, 45, joined Hospira in 2011 as its corporate vice president, U.S. Pharma Operations, where his oversight included Hospira's Rocky Mount and Clayton plants, as well as sites in Kansas and Texas. He joined Hospira from Johnson & Johnson, where he was vice president and global platform leader for solids, parenterals and vaccines.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal