Higher education's economic impact is focus of 'State of the Triangle' event
Related Blog Posts
- Opinion: What really drives the Triangle's remarkable success
- Research Triangle region leads N.C. job growth; more than 36,000 jobs created
- Annual state of the RTP region event planned for May 23
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The impact of higher education on the economic growth and business trends will be the focus of this year’s State of the Research Triangle Triangle Region event.
The annual event, scheduled this year for May 22 at the Sheraton Imperial in Durham, will be presented by the Research Triangle Regional Partnership along with naming sponsors PNC and the Research Triangle Foundation.
The Research Triangle Regional Partnership leads economic development for the 15-county Research Triangle Region. The State of the Triangle event typically draws more than 900 regional leaders who gather to discuss employment, job growth and new industries.
Those interested in sponsoring or attending the event should contact Emmit Owens firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-334-4076.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
- Lenovo rips Ellen's Oscar selfie with a critical tweet, 'pic'