High-tech job openings decline in NC again in October
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Job seekers in information technology received "unexpected" and unwelcome news in October: The number of available positions fell for the fourth consecutive month, and that was a surprise, says the latest North Carolina IT Job Trends report from the North Carolina Technology Association....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer