High-tech job market remains tough despite all the hype about hiring
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A new report from Robert Half Technology focused on the Raleigh market shows more chief information officers are planning to hire, fewer plan to make layoffs or freeze hiring - but most only plan to fill existing openings. Confusing, eh?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing
- The Startup Factory looks to hire venture associate, marketer
- Fed up IBMers protest in France over working conditions
- Sunday Times: Sex tape ignited GSK's China scandal
- 'To Facebook, we are all lab rats' - are you outraged?
- Report: N.C. not even in top 10 for U.S. broadband
- Attention high-tech job hopefuls: It's 'absolutely a job-seekers market'
- Crowdfunding bill now on N.C. Senate agenda
- VC attorney: Aereo case will deter investors, not entrepreneurs