High school media programs lacking online components
Researchers at University of Kansas have found that 96 percent of high schools offer media opportunities, but only 33 percent provide online instruction....
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- VC attorney: Crowdfunding will boost growth - but don't expect 'economic miracle'
- Crowdfunding stays alive in revised Senate bill, but ...
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'