Haven't heard of I-Cubed? You will - and they're hiring
Raleigh, N.C. — The "help wanted" sign remains on at the headquarters of high-tech services firm I-Cubed on N.C. State's Centennial Campus. They have 20 jobs open right now and expect to add more. Just this week, the privately held company bought an analytics group in Chicago. CEO Donald Thompson Jr. talks about what's driving his company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target