Haven't heard of I-Cubed? You will - and they're hiring
Raleigh, N.C. — The "help wanted" sign remains on at the headquarters of high-tech services firm I-Cubed on N.C. State's Centennial Campus. They have 20 jobs open right now and expect to add more. Just this week, the privately held company bought an analytics group in Chicago. CEO Donald Thompson Jr. talks about what's driving his company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill