Saluting Randall Gregg: Journalist, entrepreneur - and a friend
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Triangle's technology community owes the success it enjoys today to not only entrepreneurs and visionary business leaders but also a handful of journalists who faithfully, heartily and with a not of sweat reported on what has happened here from before the "dot com" boom to bust to today's resurgence. Among them was Randall Gregg. And he will be missed....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories
- How can cities best deal with rise of robot workers?
- Cam and the Selfies: A mobile data record for Panther fans