Saluting Randall Gregg: Journalist, entrepreneur - and a friend
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Triangle's technology community owes the success it enjoys today to not only entrepreneurs and visionary business leaders but also a handful of journalists who faithfully, heartily and with a not of sweat reported on what has happened here from before the "dot com" boom to bust to today's resurgence. Among them was Randall Gregg. And he will be missed....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term