Share your news with WRAL TechWire
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (jpeg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate web links. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRAL TechWire archive.
Send submissions to: email@example.com
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation