Have news? Share it with WRAL TechWire
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (jpeg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate web links. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRAL TechWire archive.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates