Making news? Share it with WRAL TechWire
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (jpeg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate web links. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRAL TechWire archive.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin
- AT&T ramps up to gigabit speed, doubling Wi-Fi speeds in Austin
- Gigabit Internet is going to change our world - Are you ready?
- September surprise: NC high-tech job openings tumble 6%
- Blair Levin, a new Brookings fellow, to talk 'broadband nexus' at Fiber Transforms Triangle event