Get noticed by sharing your news with WRAL TechWire
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (jpeg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate web links. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRAL TechWire archive.
Send submissions to: email@example.com
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC