GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin