GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM