GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle
- Gung-ho attitude lands Marine vet as first CED Tech Venture profile - Don't miss your chance
- Google Fiber: Network 'one of biggest infrastructure projects ever undertaken' in RTP
- Google-American Underground conference to focus on building 'best black led startups'