GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?