GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy