GSK CEO: 'Strategic anchors' are 'very, very promising'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Despite problems in Europe, GSK's Andrew Witty remains optimistic about the company's future. "[W]e really feel like the strategic anchors of the company are starting to look very, very promising. And that's why we remain committed to the view that we can get pretty quickly back to sustainable sales growth."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From WTW's archives: Dave Rizzo and NC IDEA's launch, his joining MCNC
- Raleigh startup Innovate Biopharmaceuticals lands $1.5M
- Saluting Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz