Groundfloor expands crowdsourcing real estate deals - but not in N.C. yet
Raleigh, N.C. — Groundfloor, the startup that hopes to revolutionize real estate investing and lending with a crowdfunding program that enables the general public to take a chance at making money, is expanding to five other states. But the Raleigh-based firm isn't doing business yet in N.C. Co-founder and CEO Brian Dally shares the details....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC