Groundfloor expands crowdsourcing real estate deals - but not in N.C. yet
Raleigh, N.C. — Groundfloor, the startup that hopes to revolutionize real estate investing and lending with a crowdfunding program that enables the general public to take a chance at making money, is expanding to five other states. But the Raleigh-based firm isn't doing business yet in N.C. Co-founder and CEO Brian Dally shares the details....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document