Groundfloor expands crowdsourcing real estate deals - but not in N.C. yet
Raleigh, N.C. — Groundfloor, the startup that hopes to revolutionize real estate investing and lending with a crowdfunding program that enables the general public to take a chance at making money, is expanding to five other states. But the Raleigh-based firm isn't doing business yet in N.C. Co-founder and CEO Brian Dally shares the details....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts