Jim Goodmon's gamble pays off, helps build New Bull City
Durham, N.C. — New Bully City: In the third of a three-part interview, Capitol Broadcasting CEO Jim Goodmon recalls the risk he took in committing his company to projects that ultimately led to the rebirth of Durham's downtown. But he stresses that many other people, businesses and institutions collaborated to bring new life to tobacco town....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call