Jim Goodmon's gamble pays off, helps build New Bull City
Durham, N.C. — New Bully City: In the third of a three-part interview, Capitol Broadcasting CEO Jim Goodmon recalls the risk he took in committing his company to projects that ultimately led to the rebirth of Durham's downtown. But he stresses that many other people, businesses and institutions collaborated to bring new life to tobacco town....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Robotic farms? Ag robots, drones forecast as $10B buisness
- Durham hologram startup adds sign language capability
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space