Jim Goodmon's gamble pays off, helps build New Bull City
Durham, N.C. — New Bully City: In the third of a three-part interview, Capitol Broadcasting CEO Jim Goodmon recalls the risk he took in committing his company to projects that ultimately led to the rebirth of Durham's downtown. But he stresses that many other people, businesses and institutions collaborated to bring new life to tobacco town....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
- Obama social archive deal reflects ArchiveSocial's growing strength
- IBM declares diversity support with new rainbow logo
- Do techies hate Trump? 76% of 'elites' see best days ahead