Jim Goodmon: Durham's diverse creative class is key to rebirth
Durham, N.C. — New Bull City: In the second of a three-part interview with Capitol Broadcasting Company CEO Jim Goodmon - a driving force in the rebirth of Durham - talks about what he believes were the keys to the two-decade project. "There's no magic here," he says. The factors include hard work, an active creative class and an increasing diverse population....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local TechWire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'