Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM aims to drive Macs into businesses with new service
- Startup warning sign? Silicon Valley VC confidence falls to 2-year-low
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says