Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin