Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10