Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa