Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows