Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says