Good news: FTC warns Google, others for search ad tactics
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a letter sent to Google, Yahoo and several other companies, the Federal Trade Commission warns that the firms must do a better job of differentiating ads in delivering search results. That's good news for consumers - if these companies obey....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)