Going inside Clinipace's march to Forbes' 'Nifty 50'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Clinipace is growing quickly and as a result is ranked No. 36 on the new Forbes' "America's Most Promising Companies" list. The magazine chose 50 firms - the "Nifty 50" - that are privately held, have demonstrated high growth companies and appear to have bright futures. Its CEO and co-founder offers an inside look at the company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts