Going inside Clinipace's march to Forbes' 'Nifty 50'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Clinipace is growing quickly and as a result is ranked No. 36 on the new Forbes' "America's Most Promising Companies" list. The magazine chose 50 firms - the "Nifty 50" - that are privately held, have demonstrated high growth companies and appear to have bright futures. Its CEO and co-founder offers an inside look at the company's success....
WRAL Local Tech Wire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- MCNC expands network capabilities in deal with Sentinel Data Centers
- Unions spell out 'demands' to IBM, plan to step up organizing
- Aereo case shows that in technology vs. tradition we all win - and lose
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award