Going inside Clinipace's march to Forbes' 'Nifty 50'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Clinipace is growing quickly and as a result is ranked No. 36 on the new Forbes' "America's Most Promising Companies" list. The magazine chose 50 firms - the "Nifty 50" - that are privately held, have demonstrated high growth companies and appear to have bright futures. Its CEO and co-founder offers an inside look at the company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10