Going inside Clinipace's march to Forbes' 'Nifty 50'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Clinipace is growing quickly and as a result is ranked No. 36 on the new Forbes' "America's Most Promising Companies" list. The magazine chose 50 firms - the "Nifty 50" - that are privately held, have demonstrated high growth companies and appear to have bright futures. Its CEO and co-founder offers an inside look at the company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says