Going inside Clinipace's march to Forbes' 'Nifty 50'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Clinipace is growing quickly and as a result is ranked No. 36 on the new Forbes' "America's Most Promising Companies" list. The magazine chose 50 firms - the "Nifty 50" - that are privately held, have demonstrated high growth companies and appear to have bright futures. Its CEO and co-founder offers an inside look at the company's success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?